Home care provides the extra support you need to keep you or your family member where you want to be – at home. Home care services can provide a helping hand with household chores, personal care, or a companionship visit. All of our home care services are tailored around your needs to support you and your family to maintain a great quality of life fully supported.
Our home care services are not just here to support you or your loved one at home, but to offer support to continue living your life, the way you want to. We’re able to assist you to attend medical appointments, to the shops, to meet up with your friends and family, attend groups. This is all aimed at supporting you to continue living your life and fulfilling your goals.
Our dedicated service will help give you and your families , peace of mind that you can remain safe in your own home.
You will be assessed to enable us to provide person centred care taking into account all of your/your families needs and wishes.
Some of the many service we can offer
- Help with personal care including getting washed and dressed,bathing,hair washing,cleaning teeth.
- Medication management.Whether you just need reminding to take medication or need us to order,manage and administer medications.
- Assistance with meal preparations and assisting to access meals.
- Household chores such as washing,ironing,light cleaning
- Support to access the community for activities such as attending groups,day centres or just to go for a walk.
- Support to attend medical appointments
If you would like to discuss your or your loved one’s needs further please contact us for a no obligation informal assessment